Who is Eligible to Apply for Match for Change?
You don't have to be a formal, non-profit organization to be eligible to apply. See our definition here.
To be eligible, organizations or groups must:
1) Work in the areas of community-building, organizing, or advocacy in service of a just, peaceful, sustainable world;
2) Be headquartered in Dane County, Wisconsin or in one of the 8 surrounding counties (Sauk, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Lafayette, Iowa) or be willing to travel here for the Learning Conversation.
3) Have identified a strong collective desire to build capacity in the ways we are focusing on (see our definition here).
4) Have NOT YET selected the consultant they'd like to work with for their capacity-building project. If you already know who you want to work with and are just seeking funding, this round is not for you, sorry!
Our view of who is a "consultant" is broad for a number of our activities. See our definition here.
To be eligible, consultants must:
1) Have experience working in and consulting with non-profit organizations, especially social change, social, economic, and environmental justice, advocacy, or community building groups.
2) Be located in or within easy traveling distance of Dane County, Wisconsin or the 8 surrounding counties (Sauk, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Lafayette, Iowa).
3) Have expertise in the kinds of capacity building we are focusing on. See our definition here.